-->

Monday, February 29, 2016

extra 593 (Peppa Pig) the playgroup



 INDEX <


Smartphone : horizontal screen display
Browser : google chrome mobile

[archive list at the foot of this page]


粉红猪 , 粉红猪小妹 or 珮珮猪, or even 佩奇猪 : in China, all these names for our heroine Peppa Pig, a very young female pig !








(文本)

ZOOM :  PRESS 《CTRL》 + MOUSE SCROLL


I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇,这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。

Peppa has begun !

《粉红猪》 开始了 !

Today's broadcast is "The playgroup"

今天播出 "幼儿园"。

重点词组讲解

Playgroup: 幼儿园

Peppa and George are going to the playgroup. It is George's first day.

佩奇和乔治要去幼儿园。这是乔治第一天去幼儿园。

George, are you looking forward to the playgroup?

乔治,你想去幼儿园吗?

look forward to: 期盼

Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup?

爸爸,乔治去我的幼儿园会不会年纪太小了。

He'll be fine, Peppa.

佩奇,他没事的。

There'll be you and Mr. Dinosaur there to keep him company. Dine-Saw!

你和恐龙先生会陪他的。

But I want to play with the big children! Not George and his toy dinosaur.

但是我想和其他小朋友一起玩,不想陪乔治和他的恐龙玩具。

Oh dear, Peppa doesn't want George to go to her playgroup.

哦天啊,佩奇不想让乔治去她的幼儿园。

We're here! 我们到了

Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?

爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园吗?

He'll be fine. Alright, he can come.

他没事的,好吧,那来吧。

Bye bye. 再见。

Madame Gazelle looks after the children at the playgroup.

羚羊夫人照顾幼儿园的小朋友。

Madame 夫人,太太

Gazelle 小羚羊

looks after 照顾,照看

Hello! This is my little brother, George.

你们好,这是我的弟弟乔治。

Hello, George.

你好乔治。

Baa! I wish I had a little brother like George.

我也想有个像乔治一样的弟弟。

Really?真的吗?

Hello! I'm Danny Dog.你好,我是小狗丹尼。

Woof! Is that a dinosaur? 那是个恐龙吗?

It's just a toy dinosaur. 那只是个玩具恐龙。

Dine-Saw! Brilliant! Woof! Dine-Saw! Really scary.That's brilliant!

恐龙!真棒。真的很吓人。太棒了。

George is my brother. He's brilliant.

乔治是我的弟弟。他很棒。

Peppa is proud of her little brother, George.

佩奇为他的弟弟感到自豪。

be proud of: 为...感到骄傲

Shall we show George how we paint pictures?

我们让乔治看看我们是怎么画画的?

George is not very good at painting.

乔治不太擅长画画。

Well, maybe you could help him? Yes, I'm very good!

好吧。也许你能帮助他。 是的,我很会画画。

I will show him how to paint a flower.

我要给他看看怎么画小花。

George, today I'm going to teach you how to paint a flower.

乔治,今天我要教你怎么画一朵小花。

First, you paint a big circle.

首先,要画一个大圆圈。

No, George, that's the wrong color.

不对,乔治,颜色弄错了。

Now you paint the flower's petals.

现在画花瓣。

petal: 花瓣

George! That's the wrong shape!

乔治,形状不对!

Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.

现在画茎和叶子。

stalk: n. 主茎, 花梗, 叶柄

Perfect!

完美!

George, you've done it all wrong!

乔治,你全都画错了。

Now what do we have here?

你们画的怎么样了?

I've painted a flower.

我画了一朵花。

That's very good, Peppa.

佩奇,你画的很好!

And George has painted a dinosaur.

乔治画了一只恐龙。

Grrr... Dine-Saw! Woof! Brilliant!

恐龙。真棒!

I think George and Peppa's pictures should go on the wall.

我想乔治和佩奇的画都可以贴在墙上。

Hurray! 好啊!

Peppa, You must be very proud of your little brother.

佩奇,你一定为你的弟弟感到自豪。

Yes, I am.是的。

It is home time and the children's parents are here to pick them up.

放学了,家长们都来接他们了。

home time 回家时间

pick up n.接送

Can George come next time?

乔治下次能来吗?

Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.

是的,他可以给我们再画一幅可爱的画。

And What will you paint next time, George?

乔治,你下次会画什么呢?

Dine-Saw! Grrr!

恐龙。

Another dinosaur picture?

再画另一个恐龙?

Well, maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?

好吧,也许你能教教大家怎么画恐龙。

Woof! Brillant! Yes! Brilliant! Bri-y-ant!

太棒了! 对呀,太棒了!

......
......
......











PINYIN







TONES


 7  https://youtu.be/lOBBjKTntnA



Beginner level / series :



Elementary level / series :



Intermediate level / series :



Upper-intermediate level / series :



Easy movie series :



Easy cartoons :


   in progress...to be continued...





[archive list at the foot of this page]



extra 580 : hit to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderated, peaceful and not commercial exchange between visitors here.